- Compact designs with low carrier bed heights for increased stability and ease of loading
- Low ground pressure and stair climbing abilities
- Battery and hybrid power options for internal and external use
- Minimum maintenance requirements and no hydraulic components
- Proportional and adjustable remote control system with information display
- Carrier beds designed to be multi-purpose and customisable
- Fully proportional radio remote control
- Maintenance free batteries with built in charger
- Flashing amber hazard lights front and rear
- High efficiency, maintenance free direct electric drives
- Smart auxiliary output socket
- Adjustable gradient and motion alarms
- Adaptable and extendable load bed
- Digitally displayed gradient, battery level and diagnostics
- Non-marking tracks
- Wide range of attachments
All of our models are designed to be compact and efficient, with low carrier bed heights for easier loading and increased stability- helped further by the large amount of track rollers to spread weight and climb steps.
We utilise battery power for fume-free operation suiting both internal and external use, some models are available as series hybrids to increase range whilst keeping emissions to a minimum. Minimum maintenance requirements are a key feature across the range with sealed batteries, few or no hydraulic components, AC motors, and super-efficient gearboxes all working together to make ownership easy.
Our intuitive remote control systems provide smooth and fully proportional operation, and display important machine information such as gradients, battery levels and drive speeds.
Attachments are available for many machines, further increasing the amount of uses and returns that can be had by owning a Tracked Carrier.